About Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia 2017
Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) is the region’s premier gaming conference taking place in August. Bringing together over 150 of Australia’s leading sports betting, gaming, wagering, lottery and racing executives to learn about the latest developments in industry, incoming regulations and disruptions, and strategies to stay ahead of the curve. It is a must attend industry event for all operators in Australia and from around the world.
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
The GRWA conference is an excellent forum to access cutting edge trends in the industry. Equally important are the networking opportunities for executives from different segments of the racing/wagering value chain.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Learn about the latest domestic regulatory updates and their impact on the industry
- Gain knowledge about the latest trends and regulatory updates from International key markets
- Get more insights about the rising popularity of eSports and Mobile gaming
- Understand how to diversify in order to attract new and younger customers
- Discover the newest technologies, payments and software solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Gaming Regulators and other Governmental Authorities
- Industry Associations
- Club Operators
- Hotels & Pubs
- International & Domestic Casinos
- Gaming Operators
- Racing Operators
- Wagering Operators
- Corporate Bookmakers
- Marketing Consultants
- Gaming Consultants
- Lawyers and other Legal Consultants from the Gaming Industry
- Software Solution Providers
- System Providers
- Security/Surveillance Solution Providers
- Payment Solution Providers
- Slot Manufacturers and Gaming Suppliers