About Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia 2017
Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) is the region’s premier gaming conference taking place in August. Bringing together over 150 of Australia’s leading sports betting, gaming, wagering, lottery and racing executives to learn about the latest developments in industry, incoming regulations and disruptions, and strategies to stay ahead of the curve. It is a must attend industry event for all operators in Australia and from around the world.
A great opportunity to hear from a diverse mix of industry representatives, regulators and academics involved with gaming and wagering. In an ever changing environment there will no doubt be even more to learn at future GRWA conferences.
The GRWA conference is an excellent forum to access cutting edge trends in the industry. Equally important are the networking opportunities for executives from different segments of the racing/wagering value chain.
As a regulator, the conference is extremely beneficial forum to gain insight from industry people about future strategies and direction, and what the current and future issues confronting the industry are. This enable regulators to commence strategies to ensure such issues are addressed in a timely manner for the benefit of both.
- Australia’s only comprehensive, all-in-one gaming conference
- Hear today’s developments and legislation pertaining to wagering
- Find out the latest challenges facing casinos and clubs, and what the industry is doing about them
- Discuss the future of horse racing and how to attract more customers
- Learn about the push of betting to mobile and the hottest wagering trend of eSports
Who Should Attend?
- Domestic and international gaming, casino, racing and club operators
- Corporate bookmakers
- Gaming regulators
- Slot manufacturers and gaming suppliers
- Systems providers
- Sporting codes
- Turf clubs
- Industry associations
- Marketing consultants
- Gaming consultants
- Payment providers
- Mobile and online consultants
- Security/surveillance solution providers
- Lawyers/legal experts in the gaming industry